Author Topic: Playlist track order  (Read 1548 times)

Nic30810

One more question about playlists,

So I made a playlist with 500 songs, I would like to “right click” the playlist and “send to” this playlist to an SD card and keep it in the 1-500 order.

Going through the “edit>edit preferences>devices>removable disk>configure>settings” I’ve tried setting the “music files” to several different variations with no luck.

What’s the secret?

Thanks

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Have you looked at https://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Playlists?

What order do you want the tracks to be in? Unless you've updated the order, they will be in the order you added them in.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Nic30810

Yea I right clicked “list>shuffle list” then “list>update play order” so it’s in the order I want to keep it in, but “send to” doesn’t Keep the playlist track numbers.

I’ve read several things about virtual device and syncing, It just seems the device settings should have a “playlist track number” option so that a simple right click send to would do the same thing.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Do you want what you get if you sync a playlist to its own folder, where each track is numbered by the playlist order?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Nic30810

Well with some trial n error it seems that “highlight playlist>right click>send to>folder(copy)>select location” is the simplest solution for what I’m trying to do.