Author Topic: Help Me Please - Have Done Something Stupid...  (Read 957 times)

sbutler860

Hello,

I have been playing about with the enormous value of changes that can be made to Musicbee, layout, format, that sort of thing.  Now I cannot see any track names, the album covers are all broken up, and more importantly, when clicking on an album to play it, it does so for a second or two and then I get the error message below:

Oh, by the way, I'm using MB v3.0, on Windows 7, on an HP PC with 12gb of RAM and a 128GB SSD C:Drive, er...what else do you need to know?  All my music is played from an external drive.  Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Stephen Butler

Error message:

MusicBee v3.1.6512.37408 (Win6.1), 2 Sep 2018 12:19:

System.FormatException: Format specifier was invalid.
   at System.Number.FormatInt32(Int32 value, String format, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.SByte.ToString(String format, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.SByte.ToString(String format)
   at #=quBTWLQEpz_JUjVbEDhFEctQwOG2OitHuzwxFzOvQKk0=.#=qyVf9hrveQ3YOZ9AkJKvOUg==(TagCode #=qBZYEbamvhIWNaCimc8_lBQ==)
   at #=qjQOxtZn2Va9io65yZWhKzsjCki96TM_Bk$Kz6$guMcM=.#=qcQi4f$4HGjmWVaE7l_ElukFDOz0DMPd5z_eUMeY4eK8=.#=qeRvZlLLfgeocCpqh2uj0GOOfBCTNeN_JGqU13fU$Z4c=(Int32 #=qgsM8ZQr5lUyjUpRkeqhYFA==, Int32 #=qJWBY5GJPNNVMSqZ7tPDr6g==)
   at #=qycLyGX$XSRtLUyUraqNHurRclx0vNS78VkJvtdYSR0Y=.#=qCSsVrScTu4W34OFjg00S4Nr81TpQ2pVQiWQ$dSUmpD8=.#=qho8bSkNeAyqCuWlChOmsnQ==()
   at #=qjQOxtZn2Va9io65yZWhKzsjCki96TM_Bk$Kz6$guMcM=.#=qcQi4f$4HGjmWVaE7l_ElukFDOz0DMPd5z_eUMeY4eK8=.#=qXZOnnhZA$N7J4CT0CLozPA==(MouseEventArgs #=qKY913_gxgRoAAu42AsI8Qg==)
   at #=qRsUzrCipVM9ZDFk4mEU_RnAsmD2WT9ySsi4HoJtmXcI=.#=qeffVVUEwfMxFohpM2zCdPdioW5qDv7yM0jsuhQjIM38=(Object #=q3_b19jbEPXhcmsrh0b9W5w==, EventArgs #=qxyrshTl11worUV9h0a9JyA==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Thank you.

sbutler860

By the way, I already know there is a 3.2 version of MB, and I've downloaded it, but I didn't even get the chance to install it before this happened!  I can't do anything within MB without this error message.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I would go ahead and install 3.2 and the latest patch (see my signature), then see if you still have the problem.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

sbutler860

Hello and apologies for the late reply - effects of chronic illness, I'm afraid. 

I did as was suggested, and installed MusicBee 3.2 to the same effect, sadly.  The error message that I posted on September 2 is still with me.  I'll post the new error below just in case there is any colossal and catastrophic difference between the two messages that I have missed.

Thanks again for all your help,

Cheers,
Stephen