Author Topic: (Patch Inside) Headers Hiding when using Unique Custom Themes on Tabs  (Read 1380 times)

zkhcohen

FIXED: 3.2.6806

Tested on Music Bee v. 3.2.6804 and 3.2.6802

Description:

When you have a custom layout in one tab which has a panel with a hidden header and another tab with a different custom layout with the same panel with the header visible, upon startup, the panel in the second tab will have its header automatically hidden.

(Example) Steps to Recreate:

1) Create two tabs.
2) In both tabs, add the 'Track Information' panel.
3) In tab one, make the header hidden, in tab two, make the header visible.
4) Save both layouts to custom layouts.
5) Restart Music Bee. Both headers will be hidden.

NOTE: If this doesn't cause the issue, try nesting the panel in tab one under another panel (checking the box under panel layout to allow switching between panels by clicking on the header).

Temporary Work-around (forcing an update):

1) Right-click on the header of the affected panel and select "hide header" (it thinks it's still being displayed).
2) Right-click on the header again and select "show header". The header will now appear correctly.
Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:20:16 PM by zkhcohen

zkhcohen

Another note:

This only appears to happen when MusicBee is restarted from the tab which has the header hidden. When I restarted MusicBee from a third tab, the bug disappeared.

Steven

• Administrator
This should be fixed now:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee32_Patched.zip

keep in mind any change to the default layout before its saved as a custom layout will change the other tab as well while its still on the default view

zkhcohen

This should be fixed now:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee32_Patched.zip

keep in mind any change to the default layout before its saved as a custom layout will change the other tab as well while its still on the default view

Brilliant. I can confirm that it's fixed.

I think the kinks in Custom Layouts have been pretty much ironed out for the moment.

The only other issue I've had was with Custom Views and I can't even replicate it, so I'm putting that one on hold for the moment.

Thanks for all your work.