Author Topic: "Move Files to Organised Folder" doesn't move all the files (Covers, Artworks)  (Read 1106 times)

PWN3D_

Hi,

I just move from itunes to musibee and the transition is awsome so far.

I like the Auto organised folder to move all the music in a particular folder, but all my pictures like front cover, back cover, artwork, booklet, CD ect... stay in their originial folder and doesn't move automatically.

Is there an option to really move ALL automatically ?

Thanks !

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

There is a check box when organizing files that says "also move remaining non-media files". Do you know if that was checked?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

PWN3D_

Oh right ! I didn't check in there  ::) ! Thanks !

I also have an other question regarding custom tags but I don't if i have to make an other topic for dedicated for it.

I have a lot of Games Soundtrack and custom tags are great for me to sort them by Developpers or Editors, even by consoles.

I was wondering if MusicBee can deals with those custom tags like Artist/Album Artist tags, by showing a picture that represent the developpers or editors.

In iTunes i used to just replace the album artist by the developper of the game : for exemple I put "EA Games Soundtrack" as an album artist, a logo of EA appears in the artist list. If i made a custom tag and check the list, the picture beside "EA Games Soundtrack" stay blank.

To resume is this possible for MusicBee to deals with custom tags like they are artist? If no is this possible to assosiate a picture to a custom tag manually?

Thanks for your patience  :D

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
You probably should make a new thread for that, only because a related title is more likely to get the attention of people more likely than me to know the answer.  I feel like there is one, but I can't begin to tell you how.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)