Author Topic: MusicBee remembering where I left on my playlist shuffle?  (Read 1178 times)

Master Live 013

Hi guys and gals, new to MusicBee switching from iTunes and I would like to know if this is possible to do with MusicBee:

Lets say I have a playlists of 10 songs.

I choose to shuffle said 10 playlist.

I get to listen to the first 3 songs on my shuffled playlist but some reason have to close my MusicBee/shut down my computer.

When I restart my computer and open MusicBee I would like for the program to remember the 7 songs that were left on my playlist without playing and the order it had pre-selected that the upcoming songs were going to play.

Is that possible? iTunes does this and it is an important tool for me.

Thank you.

frankz

Your Now Playing should preserve the last thing that you selected to play.  If it was a shuffled playlist, that shuffled playlist should still be there in the order in which it was playing when you closed MB cued to the next song.

The exception would be if you have "Edit->Edit Preferences->Now Playing->clear playing tracks and current playing track on restart" turned on.  This would negate the behavior you're looking for.

If you want Now Playing to remove the songs you've already listened to, you can set that in Edit->Edit Preferences->Now Playing->prune played tracks