Author Topic: last.fm playlists  (Read 1254 times)

reuhop

I would love it if there was a way to create a playlist of all the songs I've scrobbled to last.fm in the last year. It would be similar to the Top Library Tracks [Last Year] playlist but instead of only showing the top tracks, I could show all the songs I've listened to in the last year. Or it would be better if I could change the minimum amount of listens per song for it to show up in that playlist.

reuhop

The reason why I would want this is so I can find the songs that I haven;t listened to in the last year and remove them from my library. I plugin that did just that would be nice too.

frankz

I would love it if there was a way to create a playlist of all the songs I've scrobbled to last.fm in the last year. It would be similar to the Top Library Tracks [Last Year] playlist but instead of only showing the top tracks, I could show all the songs I've listened to in the last year. Or it would be better if I could change the minimum amount of listens per song for it to show up in that playlist.
You could easily do this with an auto-playlist.  Counting plays within the year time frame wouldn't work because play counts are only tracked cumulatively and only the most recent play is preserved, but you could make an auto-playlist based on Last Played being within the last year very easily.

The reason why I would want this is so I can find the songs that I haven;t listened to in the last year and remove them from my library. I plugin that did just that would be nice too.
This is also possible with an auto-playlist.  Last Played not in the last year.