Author Topic: External Visualizer + Embedded Visualizer  (Read 4253 times)

KangNi

Hello there,

if MB is configured to run an embedded visualizer, it isn't possible anymore to run an additional one outside of MB in a separate window - like milkdrop.
Now everyone will start to ask: why this should be possible? Does it make sense?

Well, let me explain why it could be a great feature if MB is able to run 2 visualizers in parallel.

Currently I use a Visualizer called "Classic Spectrum Analyzer" embedded in the MB GUI - located in the bottom:

+

More infos about the "Classic Spectrum Analyzer" can be found here:
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=23345.0

Currently it's still impossible to run a "real" graphic visualizer like Milkdrop in parallel to an GUI embedded one.

If a GUI embedded visializer (e.g. "Classic Spectrum Analyzer") is running all the time, but an full-screen visualizer should become startet, the MB settings currently must be changed laboriously each time, when starting end closing the full-screen visualizer.

This is frustrating a lot :(

So, it would be VERY WONDERFUL if there where an possibility to run an external visualizer plug-in simultaneously and in addition to an GUI embedded one.

Thanks for Your attention and support.
Greetings
Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 11:05:55 AM by KangNi

KangNi

Hi there,

I just would like to bump this up once more.

Me and probably anybody else, who likes to use visualizer plugins embedded in the GUI but also would like to run other Visualizer plugins full-screen in addition from time to time, would love to see this thing got working  :)

@ Steven.

Could you probably imagine to expand the "View" menu with "Visualizer Embedded" or something similar?
All im asking about is to make the GUI embedded visualizers being able running independent/in parallel from that visualizer which become started in full screen (by hitting "v" e.g.).

Thanks for your consideration.

Greetings.
Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 06:02:40 PM by KangNi