Author Topic: Theatre Mode with MiniLyrics.  (Read 7135 times)

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
I am using MiniLyrics sometimes, however when using Theatre Mode (which is most of the time), Theatre Mode full-screen takes precedence over MiniLyrics, thus the lyrics are not displayed. So was hoping it could be done using this TM I found that looks like it could display scrolling lyrics....
Synchronised Lyrics Theatre Mode

Not sure about or skilled enough to work through the functionality required to provide such a feature utilising Lyrics Reloaded plugin...
Best regards: Freddy
Probably a good question to ask in a Theatre Mode thread.  This plugin does lyric retrieval only.
Thanks - advice taken  ;)

redwing

I'm not sure what your point is, but TM's lyrics panel already supports synchronized lyrics if it's saved in lyrics tag.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
I'm not sure what your point is, but TM's lyrics panel already supports synchronized lyrics if it's saved in lyrics tag.

Yes I'm aware of that, however I was wondering if the new lyrics plugin could provide the karaoke style of scrolling lyrics display in Theatre Mode in a similar manner to MiniLyrics and as suggested in the TM in this link...

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=20396.msg121087#msg121087

Unless of course the current or 'old' MB lyrics can already do that, but I couldn't get it to do it using that TM..

Kind regards: Freddy. .
Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:08:44 PM by Freddy Barker [DIVERSITY FM]

redwing

As I said TM already scrolls lyrics for synchronized lyrics. Save lyrics using MiniLyrics plugin or manually create it.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
As I said TM already scrolls lyrics for synchronized lyrics. Save lyrics using MiniLyrics plugin or manually create it.

OK I didn't know that, will give it a go tomorrow, and as usual thanks very much for your input!

Freddy

frankz

Tell me if I'm wrong, Freddy, but I think his "want" may be setting it up so that the lyrics scroll with a highlight in the middle, appearing as they are about to be sung and disappearing after they are sung, rather than have a moving highlight that goes down a static display of the full lyrics.

Is that what that you meant?

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
Tell me if I'm wrong, Freddy, but I think his "want" may be setting it up so that the lyrics scroll with a highlight in the middle, appearing as they are about to be sung and disappearing after they are sung, rather than have a moving highlight that goes down a static display of the full lyrics.

Is that what that you meant?

Defo 100% spot-on frankz :-)
Maybe just showing 3 or 4 lines in a vacant area of a TM, if that's doable, would be pretty cool huh?
Regards: Freddy
Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:17:51 AM by Freddy Barker [DIVERSITY FM]

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
This is how to create it manually: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7974.msg48714#msg48714

Hi redwing,
That's brilliant, thanks!
Many of my oldies rock tracks seem to have gotten MiniLyrics from the 7" vinyl or 'Radio edit' version, whereas my tracks are the longer versions from the Album (LP), thus the lyrics syncing is off, so I can now can try to fix some old favourite's..
Regards: Freddy

redwing

This is another way of fixing it when you already have synchronized lyrics:

How to adjust synchronized lyrics to be in sync with audio

Often your synced lyrics is out of sync with the audio of your music file since there are various versions available for the same song. In such case you can easily adjust synchronized lyrics timestamp by setting offset value. Adding "[offset:-3000]"(without a quote) at the beginning of the synced lyrics would shift down 3000 milliseconds for all timestamp of the lyrics. Likewise, adding "[offset:+5200]" would shift up 5200 milliseconds for displaying lyrics while MB is playing the track.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
This is another way of fixing it when you already have synchronized lyrics:

How to adjust synchronized lyrics to be in sync with audio

Often your synced lyrics is out of sync with the audio of your music file since there are various versions available for the same song. In such case you can easily adjust synchronized lyrics timestamp by setting offset value. Adding "[offset:-3000]"(without a quote) at the beginning of the synced lyrics would shift down 3000 milliseconds for all timestamp of the lyrics. Likewise, adding "[offset:+5200]" would shift up 5200 milliseconds for displaying lyrics while MB is playing the track.

Thanks for that redwing - I'm just having a play with lyrics now, although I got side-tracked with Theatre Mode Default Rotation!
So much to learn and tinker with as well as enjoying the music!
[EDIT]Shame I didn't realise you could configure MiniLyrics to ONLY download LRC file (not text) and embed into music file tag!!  :-X
Works a treat displaying scrolling lyrics with your Album Wall TM.
Freddy
Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:29:22 PM by Freddy Barker [DIVERSITY FM]