Author Topic: LyricsReloaded (Updated)  (Read 166525 times)

Nokiaman

LyricWiki has synchronized lyrics too under /lrc/

frankz

Can you post a link to a page from the site with synchronized lyrics?  Maybe I can figure something out.

Nokiaman

Can you post a link to a page from the site with synchronized lyrics?  Maybe I can figure something out.

Sure
https://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Orphei_Dr%C3%A4ngar_And_Myrra_Malmberg:Portal_2_-_Cara_Mia_Addio
I only know of it because I started adding my own

frankz

OK.  I'll look at it when I get time.  If it's just adding /lrc to the end of the URL it shouldn't be too off the wall to attempt.  It looks like there are only 380 songs on the entire site with timed lyrics at this point, though, so I don't know how effective it'll wind up being.

FYI, the plugin offers the ability for users to add their own custom providers via yml files.  There's a template here.  The original LyricWiki config is here.  You may want to try downloading the original as a new yml in the plugin's "providers" folder.  Name it something distinctive.  Then in a text editor put something like Lyric Wiki Reloaded (Timed) at the top after name, add /lrc to the end of the url in the config section at the bottom and see if it works after you add it to your sources in MB.  It may or it may not, but this will get you up and running if it does faster than waiting for me to find time will.

If it does let me know.

NetherKing1357

Is there any way to figure out what are the 'leaders' and 'artist filters'? Sorry, but I don't have much experience in either regex or coding.

Edit: Alternatively, could you please add the site https://www.tamil2lyrics.com? Format is "https://www.tamil2lyrics.com/lyrics/{songname}-song-lyrics/". eg. "https://www.tamil2lyrics.com/lyrics/po-nee-po-song-lyrics/".

Nether
Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:10:32 PM by NetherKing1357

frankz

I'm not sure what you're asking exactly.  If you're trying to set up a yaml for this site, you only use the filters that it's going to use in the URL so looking at it real fast something like this:

title:
        type: title
        filters:
        - lowercase
        - [strip_nonascii, -]

and then

config:
    url: "http://www.tamil2lyrics.com/lyrics/{title}-song-lyrics/"

It's the "pattern" part where I lose it. I'm for sure worse at regex than everyone else on the internet for some reason.  I can look at adding the site to the plugin, but It'll go much faster if you can come up with a working YAML and then I can roll it in permanently.

brandonluciano824

I downloaded the dll and have the Genius set to the first source but

I get the following in the lyric field

<!--sse-->

Lyrics

<!--/sse-->

Anyway to have it not display the /sse part?

frankz

I downloaded the dll and have the Genius set to the first source but

I get the following in the lyric field

<!--sse-->

Lyrics

<!--/sse-->

Anyway to have it not display the /sse part?
Your best bet would be for you or some other helpful thread reader to develop some regex that would filter this out and post it here so I can add it to the plugin.  This post gives an overview of the options. Unfortunately, RegEx is not in my skill set.

FYI, though, Genius is high in my priority list and I never see this.  For what it's worth, the built-in LyricWiki is my first source, and it's superior to Genius or any other source for the most part.

Scoobydog

This is probably going to sound really dumb but.................................
I'm missing something here I think.  I've just set up as per the OP but where exactly am I supposed to see the lyrics?  I play a song from my album but I see no lyrics anywhere.
Are they supposed to show as per Media Monkey (sorry) in the 'now playing' panel with the album cover picture?
If there is a preference or display item I need to change can somebody please explain, in VERY simple steps, how I achieve this. I would very much appreciate the assistance.
TIA.

Scoobydog

Further to the above I just restarted MB and received an error I'm requested to report.............  Now I can't use MB. I click on OK to acknowledge the error message and it shuts down.  I seem unable to edit the above post.

MusicBee v3.2.6902.32258 (Win10.0), 6 Dec 2018 16:04:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CubeIsland.LyricsReloaded.LyricsReloaded.shutdown()
   at CubeIsland.LyricsReloaded.LyricsReloaded.Finalize()

frankz

For the error, you need to go into your task manager and close out whatever instance of MB is running there.  It seems you have one in the background that crashed and you'll get that error when trying to open another one.

As far as where the lyrics show up, that's not really a plugin thing, but if you're not seeing them in your Now Playing screen you can go to View->Arrange Panels and add them to your Now Playing Sidebar from there.

Scoobydog

Hi frankz,
I shall look into the task manager suggestion although couldn’t see anything obvious there earlier.  If I remove the plug in from the plug in folder MB works.  Put it back and it doesn’t.
I shall also take a look because they aren’t showing in the now playing screen and I don’t see an obvious option to make that happen.

frankz

The other possibility is that you have two copies of the plugin floating around - one in the user plugin folder (users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\Plugins) and one in the MusicBee program plugin folder (Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\plugins) .  That will also cause this error.

Scoobydog

The other possibility is that you have two copies of the plugin floating around - one in the user plugin folder (users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\Plugins) and one in the MusicBee program plugin folder (Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\plugins) .  That will also cause this error.
Hi frankz,
There is nothing still running in Task Manager when MusicBee isn't running.
The error message I'm getting is:
the process cannot access the file 'users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\mb_LyricsReloaded\mb_LyricsReloaded.log' because it is being used by another process.

On inspection I have a mb_LyricsReloaded.dll file in two locations. One is in the user\appdata\roaming\musicbee\plugins and the other in C\Program Files > MusicBee > Plugins

From what you have said I assume one is unnecessary and should be deleted?  Delete the one in Program Files?

frankz

Delete one or the other.  Doesn't matter which, but you only need one.