Author Topic: Modified Minimal Glass. Now with ratings and lyrics! ♥  (Read 12179 times)

krissasaur

Edited 200117:
Downloads:
4K: https://www.mediafire.com/file/quw4vwermz8t4dj/Minimal_Kriss_4K.xml/file
1080: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hnxnmlybqy4szww/Minimal_Kriss_1080.xml/file

I loved this skin, but I wanted everything to fill the screen up more. I also missed being able to rate and love tracks, and the ability to see lyrics. I took assets from the default theater view, and then edited them to work with Minimal Glass. I thought that you guys may be interested in this mod, so here you go! ♥

Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 10:17:19 PM by krissasaur

cptchi

this is lovely, i will definitely use it! thank you.
btw we have super compatibility on last.fm so i will follow you

krissasaur

this is lovely, i will definitely use it! thank you.
btw we have super compatibility on last.fm so i will follow you
I will follow you back! ♥
Also, I noticed the embed version was misaligned, so I uploaded a separate file that will fix that.

UxFxTx

Hi i was wondering how do you fix the Up Next to go below the album cover? It seems like it's not working even when i tried changing skins as well. The album cover and the letters seem large in comparison to your picture as i tried to fix this but cannot find a resolution. Thank You!

krissasaur

Hi i was wondering how do you fix the Up Next to go below the album cover? It seems like it's not working even when i tried changing skins as well. The album cover and the letters seem large in comparison to your picture as i tried to fix this but cannot find a resolution. Thank You!
What is your screen resolution? It may be because of that. If you let me know I can try and edit it for you.

UxFxTx

What is your screen resolution? It may be because of that. If you let me know I can try and edit it for you.

My screen resolution is at 1366 x 768

krissasaur

My screen resolution is at 1366 x 768

I'M SORRY I FORGOT. Here: https://mega.nz/#!woxHGApS!kb7VJObJNQgpPCojw7vnpoRZ5P3o3OUossRkoF84fe0

Hopefully this will look okay!