Author Topic: Not Saving Custom View  (Read 2408 times)

SkyAFS

After so many years using the same view i decided to change a little, and i found this view that would work better for me, here is the problem

.1 after changing and organizing the the custom view and the columns that i want i go to .2 and save as a custom view in Portuguese is like Copy the exhibition or something like that,

but as soon as i click on any playlist the custom view resets to to original.

if its not possible to do this, maybe is possible to make this hybrid view where we can see the artist round covers on top and the tracks view together

since im already here, there is another thing that i would like to addressee, the playlist tree view, it consumes a lot of space

Anyway, this is by a mile the best player on the planet, thanks a lot

frankz

Once you have the custom view saved (.2), you have to right-click the playlist you want to apply this view to

For manually created playlists, the setting is under "Playlist Settings".

For auto-playlists, it's under "Edit Auto-Playlist".

Otherwise, the playlist will be displayed in "Default" view.

SkyAFS

Once you have the custom view saved (.2), you have to right-click the playlist you want to apply this view to

For manually created playlists, the setting is under "Playlist Settings".

For auto-playlists, it's under "Edit Auto-Playlist".

Otherwise, the playlist will be displayed in "Default" view.

If what you say is true, then its a bug, because i tried to edit the playlist and put the one i saved for the playlist and did nothing, just a reminder im with this option marked

Steven

• Administrator
That particular setting is global (along with the expanded panel settings)
Additionally the actual fields displayed in the associated track list is retrieved from the main panel track details view.
Its been this way for many years and I dont plan to change that

SkyAFS

That particular setting is global (along with the expanded panel settings)
Additionally the actual fields displayed in the associated track list is retrieved from the main panel track details view.
Its been this way for many years and I dont plan to change that

i dont think you understood the problem, im not asking to change anything, i would like that the bug was fixed, since was not possible to understand i will make a video and put on youtube so you can see what im talking about. thanks anyway

Steven

• Administrator
to correct the wording on that, it should have said "Music Library" track details view

SkyAFS

ok,
to correct the wording on that, it should have said "Music Library" track details view

got it, but forget the playlist tree, i can live with that the way it is, what i actually need fix is the bug where the displayed fields wont stay how they should. im making a video right now, later i will post

Steven

• Administrator
the fields are retrieved from the Music Library tracks view - it is read only and not a bug
Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 07:40:13 PM by Steven

SkyAFS

ok,

got it, but forget the playlist tree, i can live with that the way it is, what i actually need fix is the bug where the displayed fields wont stay how they should. im making a video right now, later i will post

Its done, here is a video with the problem, please watch, i tried to explain as simple and detailed as possible so my bad english would not make you confuse hahahahah

https://youtu.be/zESp3-F5dtg