Author Topic: Artist Pictures missing  (Read 1859 times)

jWaSiMhE

I have been playing around with my settings relating to artwork and somehow I have disabled artist pictures.

No matter what I try cannot get them to load.

I have just migrated my library from iTunes and the setup I want for artwork is as follows:

embedded artwork per song/album that I choose. I like to source my own high-res artwork. It also needs to be embedded in the file as I am using a Sony Walkman NW-A series to play alot of this music. At the same time I like the feature of saving a copy .cover in the music folder so I want that.

I don't want Musicbee to auto-download artwork that shows in the Track Information section. (I've disabled this and this is I think where I've affected the Artist pictures).

I have tried resetting the cache, moving the location you specify in Tags (1), deleting all files in this said location, checking the cache location in my App Data/Roaming folders which was blank.

Could someone please advise?

This is truly is a great music management tool, though. Thankyou to all who contribute.

Ta muchly :)

redwing

If artist picture is embedded into a file, MB reads it only as one of album covers. If you want to see custom artist pictures for thumbnail browser and artists view of the main panel, then paste the custom picture over artist thumb using "Paste artwork" context menu. Then MB saves it to "Thumb" sub-folder of artist picture folder set in Preferences> Tags (1) settings.