Author Topic: Ошибка при запуске приложения с магазина Windows/Error starting app from store  (Read 1604 times)

Sergio47

Здравствуйте! У меня установлена обычная версия программы. Хотел посмотреть на программу с магазина Windows. При попытке запустить, высвечивается следующая ошибка: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\50072StevenMayall.MusicBee_3.1.35.0_x86__kcr266et74avj\win32\MusicBee.exe

[Content]
Windows не удается получить доступ к указанному устройству, пути или файлу. Возможно, у вас нет нужных разрешений для доступа к этому объекту."

В папку WindowsApps нельзя зайти и получить разрешение на доступ тоже нельзя (даже для Администратора).

Как можно решить проблему?

Установлена последняя версия Windows 10 с последними драйверами оборудования.

Hello! I have the usual version of the program installed. I wanted to look at the program from the Windows store. When you try to start, the following error is displayed: "C: \ Program Files \ WindowsApps \ 50072StevenMayall.MusicBee_3.1.35.0_x86__kcr266et74avj \ win32 \ MusicBee.exe

[Content]
Windows can not access the specified device, path, or file. Perhaps you do not have the necessary permissions to access this object. "

You can not enter the WindowsApps folder and you can not get permission to access it (even for the Administrator).

How can I solve the problem?

The latest version of Windows 10 with the latest hardware drivers is installed.

phred

• Global Moderator
I would suggest trying with the non-Windows version. If that also doesn't work, I suggest you whitelist MB in your security software.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here