Author Topic: Bug with repeated songs in Lists.  (Read 1208 times)

JaviAl

Seems there be a problem with Lists in MusicBee with repeated songs. When play the second repeated song, continues playing to the next track before the first repeated song, being playing continuously in a loop.

Example: Consider a playlist like this:

1. First Song
2. Second Song
3. Third Song
4. Fourth Song
5. Fifth Song
6. Sixth Song
7. Third Song <----- (Repeated)
8. Seventh Song
9. Eighth Song

After the 7 Position (Third Song repeated) continues playing to the 4 position (Fourth Song) and when reaches the 7 position again, return to the 4 position again continuously in a loop. Never reaches the 8 position (Eighth Song).

Also, when i manually press the second repeated song in the List in order to play it, the marked song playing now is the first repeated song, never the second repeated song even if i press it manually.

Steven

• Administrator
i could imagine that might happen if your playling tracks list is not in natural order eg. you have sorted the playing tracks panel by artist for example.

JaviAl

No. Its in natural order. Never order my playlist by nothing instead its natural (my own) order.

JaviAl

I don't know why this post moved to Questions. IS A BUG, not a question. Maybe a tactic to ignore it and avoid having to fix it

phred

• Global Moderator
Maybe a tactic to ignore it and avoid having to fix it
That's uncalled for. With that kind of attitude you'll get get many answers.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here