Author Topic: Volume Percentage?  (Read 2630 times)

brandonluciano824

Hey, I was wondering where the option to display the volume as a percentage is? I have only found the options to use the logarithmic volume control which I am not interested in.

Only seem to see the bar but there is no indicator on the percentage level.

redwing

Add a sidebar player from arrange panel setting. If it has a short width, it will show the level.

brandonluciano824

Doesn't display the volume. Such a simple thing, not sure why MusicBee can't display a numerical value, even on hover.

sveakul

Are you using MB  3.1, or 3.2?  When I updated to 3.2, one of the first things I noticed is that the volume slider now reverts to showing a numerical value by default.  Clicking the number shows the bar again and allows you to adjust, then will revert back to numerical.  I just made +/- hotkeys so I don't even have to click there anymore.  In 3.1, the number showed up only when there wasn't enough horizontal "room" for the bar, in my experience, as described by redwing.  My player controls are in the bottom pane.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8878 P
Clicking the number shows the bar again and allows you to adjust, then will revert back to numerical.
You don't even have to click.  :)
Just put the cursor near the numbers and scroll up or down to change the volume.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

sveakul

You don't even have to click.  :)
Just put the cursor near the numbers and scroll up or down to change the volume.

Hey, sweet!  And in smaller increments than my +/- hotkeys.  Thanks!