Author Topic: 'iBee' Skin  (Read 35958 times)

aidanw

Awesome work, this skin is really nice to use and look at. It feels very polished.

VX

Hope you all enjoy the new (itunes-ish) button colours - tell me what you think (I'm not too sure yet)

This skin is much better than the 'original' iTunes one!  I love the 3-colored buttons  ;)   

Blinghound

Cheers everyone :) I hope you enjoy it! I might have another look at the colours, to make them more similar in brightness.

Blinghound

Big Update

Both links have been updated to include:

-New splashscreens depending on which version is used

-Modified minimise/maximise/close button colours

-Changed colour of 'playing track/selected track' button on right side panel to blend in

-Modified bar and buttons in the playing artists (wiki/youtube/last.fm profile) view

-Changed library explorer header colours

-Changed the love icon/star colours in the track view to the same colour

-Changed dropdown menu border to make them stand out more from child menus

-Changed the star colours in the Mini Player

-Adjust the colour and placement of the Love icon in the Mini Player

-The tag editing screen:
              -Changed tab colours
              -Changed background colour

-Changed highlighted now playing list in Mini Player

I may produce a third iBee skin soon, so stay posted.

Hope you enjoy it

Blinghound

VX

Bling, could You release iBee Dark as dependent skin  ??? I like darker background for the Album View (covers look better IMHO), so I prefer iBee Dark over original iBee. I tried to create dependent iBee Dark by myself, but I must have messed up sth and removed too many lines   :-[

I may produce a third iBee skin soon, so stay posted.

The idea of dependent skins allows to create full set of different iBee variants. I hope you are still interested in producing it  :)

Blinghound

Hey VX, I am still very much interested in designing more skins, but uni work has been absolutely hectic - there is so much to learn! I really want to make some more alternate iBee Skins, based on dependencies, and I certainly will when I get the chance :). If Rotem or Steven would be kind enough to explain how I can produce the dependent skins, I would be very grateful (I still check the forum everyday but I havn't had time to read much).

Thanks for the interest, and you can expect more very soon :)

VX

Hey Bling  :)

I've gathered the most important and useful informations about dependent skins into one comment..

Good luck at the uni  :)

Rotem K.