Author Topic: 'iBee' Skin  (Read 35959 times)

Blinghound

iBee Light                                                                                    iBee Dark

Skin File Light Artwork background: http://www.mediafire.com/?sca9qq8btjzjup7

Skin File Dark Artwork background: http://www.mediafire.com/?c865odr1hp25t8e

Version 1.2.4054 is required: Post Link

Since this was my first skin, I tried to create a simple design using a familiar colour scheme.

I hope you all like it.

Many, many thanks to Rotem K and Steven for their help.

Updates Please click 'notify' in order to receive updates!
Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 01:37:28 PM by Blinghound

Rotem K.

Congrats man, great skin!
love the buttons at the top.

Looking forward for your next one  ;)

Rotem K.

Just a suggestion and really don't know how it is in iTunes, but I would have changed Menu.ParentItem.Pressed FG and Menu.ParentItem.Highlighted FG to a brighter color for text readability.

Blinghound

Thanks Rotem :D,

I've just updated the link, I did try to change the elements before, to no avail, but I popped them at the bottom and it seemed to work :)

Vino

Wow, nice work Blinghound. Looking forward to your next piece of work.

VX

Really great! Thanks :-)

The only skin I miss in MB is sth similar to one of the Chrome Theme, which is available at the Chrome extension page:
It can be found here: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/opilcmfbjbkdhlhegdmihngmaapoeaab?hl=pl

And the lighter version (updated 2 days ago):

Skarv Aero Skin : https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/oekemfmehiakocmomemagciajlikigkl?hl=pl

Blinghound

Hey VX,

I will try to create something similar for you, although, due to the limitations of the way skins are produced in musicbee, the gradients and colours will not be spot on. The other issue is the lack of transparency (which I hope will be available one day ;)).

It should take 2-3 days to complete, so stay tuned.

Blinghound

Update

I have updated the links in the first post to fix the colours when the player is in the right sidebar

andrea.ippo

Mediafire says invalid or delete file for both links, could you provide valid links please?

Thank you :)

Blinghound

Update

I've reuploaded the files, and I also fixed the wait indicator background colour.

andrea.ippo

Update

I've reuploaded the files, and I also fixed the wait indicator background colour.

Blinghound

Update

The links have been updated. Fix for the transparent square on the artwork view size slider, new improved Wait Indicator + In Progress images, and a misc colour fix

Blinghound

Update

Fixed the album rating colour in artwork view for both iBee skins - Thanks for pointing it out Steven. I have also changed the checktick border colour in the menus - This will become apparent after update 1.2.4040 is released.

aidanw

Great skin, really enjoy using it and it's now my default. Thanks for making this :-)

Feedback
- In the "Track Detail" view when you highlight an unrated song it looks like it's rated 5-stars, because the colour of the stars is the same as a rated song
- In the MiniPlayer view, the rw/play/stop/ff buttons have a dark border. iTunes has a softer grey border?

thanks again!

aidanw

I made my own modification for the rating colour to be the same (grey) for highlighted and unhighlighted songs in the Track Detail view:

\\ --- STAR RATING
<!-- 64-->  <element id="Panel.StarRating.Default" fg="137,140,145" fg2="255,255,255" />
<!-- 65-->  <element id="Panel.StarRating.Highlight" fg="137,140,145" fg2="76,149,230" />
<!-- 66-->  <element id="Panel.StarRating.Lowlight" fg="235,238,215" fg2="183,183,183" />