Author Topic: 'Spooky Black' Skin  (Read 43262 times)

daak_grey

A tiny thing but now I have spotted it, it is bugging me, there is a single red pixel at the bottom righthand corner of popout windows!
For my taste, I may make the popouts for rip etc a tad darker if I can workout which lines they are...

Thanks for all the work producing some great skins.

Rotem K.

Hey daak_grey,

Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing?

btw, antiPOP, I havn't forgot about your question. it isn't a bug, and it sure isn't a feature :) right now there is no way to fix color at that spot.
I've asked Steven for an element to manage those buttons and when it becomes available I'll post an update.

Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 08:54:07 AM by Rotem K.

Steven

• Administrator
rotem, check the bitmap for the bottom right corner of the form. Alternatively you could use the rounded corners setting

Rotem K.

how the did you spoted that!

updated link, changes:
- Fixed small red dot at bottom right corner.

and if you want darker menus, you'll need to change:
\\MENUS
\\ --- PREFERENCES
<!-- 101-->  InputPanel.Default bg="60,60,60"

if you want more than a darker background then play around with other elements under \\ --- PREFERENCES.  if you have any question with those send me a PM, i'll be glad to help.
Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 12:51:11 PM by Rotem K.

lynott

Hi Rotem

great skin :)

However, I'd like to have the right side panel - artist, track, album (playing track) etc in white.
Which element am I looking for?

Rotem K.

Hi Rotem

However, I'd like to have the right side panel - artist, track, album (playing track) etc in white.

Hi lynott, thanks for the feedback.

If you want a whiter shade text at the right panel, change:
<!-- 41-->  <element id="Panel.ChildBody.Default" bg="20,20,20" fg="160,160,160" bdr="0,0,0" />
to:
<!-- 41-->  <element id="Panel.ChildBody.Default" bg="20,20,20" fg="255,255,255" bdr="0,0,0" />

Rotem

antiPOP

lynott

Hi Rotem

Hi lynott, thanks for the feedback.

If you want a whiter shade text at the right panel, change:
<!-- 41-->  <element id="Panel.ChildBody.Default" bg="20,20,20" fg="160,160,160" bdr="0,0,0" />
to:
<!-- 41-->  <element id="Panel.ChildBody.Default" bg="20,20,20" fg="255,255,255" bdr="0,0,0" />

Rotem

Thanks a lot
Now it's perfect :)

kmaro62

Hi, I'd like to have the central panel - artist, title, album, genre, rating, etc in white.
Thanks! Regards

Rotem K.

Hi, I'd like to have the central panel - artist, title, album, genre, rating, etc in white.
Thanks! Regards

Hey kmaro62,

I trust you want the text color changed, and not the panel itself. if that so,
Change:
<!-- 50-->  <element id="Content[TrackDetail].Body.Default" bg="20,20,20" fg="160,160,160" bdr= "50,50,50" />
<!-- 54-->  <element id="Content[TrackDetail].ListAlternating.Default" bg="20,20,20" fg="160,160,160" />
to:
<!-- 50-->  <element id="Content[TrackDetail].Body.Default" bg="20,20,20" fg="255,255,255" bdr= "50,50,50" />
<!-- 54-->  <element id="Content[TrackDetail].ListAlternating.Default" bg="20,20,20" fg="255,255,255" />

Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 08:24:24 AM by Rotem K.

daak_grey

Thanks for fixing the dot so fast, I spotted it because I have a large monitor and Musicbee was maximised so it was the only dot of colour anywhere around it when I was in the preferences window! Thanks also for the pointer as to which parts to change the colour of.

daak_grey

Hi

I have just been playing with the skin and using the following line...
<!-- 109-->  <element id="Controls.InputControl.Default" bg="100,100,100" fg="200,200,200" bdr="85,85,85" />

I can set bg to alter the background of an input cell and bdr to set the border colour and I thus assumed that fg would be the text colour, however the text in box (eg in the edit menu) is black and I can find no effect when changing the value of fg.  Have I made a wrong assumption and if so how can I set the text colour or have I got a bug?

Thanks
Dave

Rotem K.

Hi

I have just been playing with the skin and using the following line...
<!-- 109-->  <element id="Controls.InputControl.Default" bg="100,100,100" fg="200,200,200" bdr="85,85,85" />

I can set bg to alter the background of an input cell and bdr to set the border colour and I thus assumed that fg would be the text colour, however the text in box (eg in the edit menu) is black and I can find no effect when changing the value of fg.  Have I made a wrong assumption and if so how can I set the text colour or have I got a bug?

Thanks
Dave

Hey Dave,

You've made the right assumption but, the input elements are in a bit of a mess. that FG in inputControl.defualt will change the color of text inside scrollboxes (like in the hotkey tab in preferences menu).

And as for right now there is not way of to color editable-text in text boxes.

daak_grey

Thanks for the help, I'll just have to change the background colour a bit so I can read the black text!

antiPOP

Rotem, could you help me?:) I'm looking for Artist Information header and Playing track header.

Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 04:12:17 PM by antiPOP