Author Topic: Second artwork embedded in each single track of a sampler for the right panel  (Read 946 times)

stilecht

Hello,

I'm a MB newbie and very excited about this masterpiece of player software!

I have a special situation. All my files are carefully tagged. Especially my Sampler-/Compilation-CDs (various artists), which have a first artwork for the whole sampler (cover type "front cover") and a second artwork for each single track with the original CD cover from each band (cover type "artist". The sampler cover is shown in the main panel - thats okay. But I want the specific artist cover in the right panel nearby the title detail information when actually playing.

Is this possible? Where and how can I choose such settings? Any help would be very nice - thanks in advance.

MB fan stilecht

frankz

I think right-click->Edit->Artwork tab and set "Primary Picture" for each track to the desired cover should work. 

This may also change what's shown in the main panel, though.  Not sure, you'll have to play with it or someone who knows for sure will have to chime in.

stilecht

Thank you very much, frankz, but you're right, too. I can change the priority of the artwork for all tracks no. 2 and higher and it works perfect. But if I change the priority of the artwork for track no. 1, then the shown artwork in the main panel change also.

A setting or option, which rules this behavior, would be nice. Perhaps it would be possible by using the different cover types. Is there a chance to get this into the development?

How can I wright to Steven, how can I reach him?

frankz

You have to post a request in the Wishlist forum if you'd like a feature enhanced or introduced.