Author Topic: MusicBee Versions  (Read 3485 times)

Mobbsypom

Hi all,

another first world problem...

there are a number of different versions of MusicBee floating around..although in the latest version MusicBee is titled as 3.1 Update 1, I seem to have a version with a 3.2 variant clearly from one of the latest bug updates..

I am a sucker for the latest (oh the joy of upgrading from 3.1.654 to 3.1.655!)..but do struggle with keeping track of all the latest little bug fixes....

Could we have a pinned forum article where they all are? If there is one..many apologies in advance....

And thank you for your patience..

Mobbsy

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
The very cutting edge latest versions are only available, as you've observed, from keeping up with bug fixes and feature development threads. Usually Steven uses a static link and updates it, so I and some other forum users keep it in our signature.  But the 3.2 .exe doesn't even seem to be to that stage yet.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

phred

• Global Moderator
The very cutting edge latest versions are only available, as you've observed, from keeping up with bug fixes and feature development threads. Usually Steven uses a static link and updates it, so I and some other forum users keep it in our signature.  But the 3.2 .exe doesn't even seem to be to that stage yet.
3.2 is still more of an alpha release than a beta. Once Steven feels it's ready for beta he'll post a new topic in the 'Latest Version' forum topic. And at that point psychoadept, myself, and perhaps some  others, will update the link in our sigs.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Mobbsypom