Author Topic: How to add an existing musicbee library  (Read 5476 times)

Zabir

I had two musicbee library working nicely. But somehow, Currently I am finding only one music library, the first one is in library list. Musicbee> File> Library> open Library. Two library located in two different location. The existing MusicBeeLibrary.mbl and other files and audio files are located as usual. How to add this library database to the music bee library list again.

frankz

Hold down shift while opening MusicBee. This will open the select library screen. Click "Create New" and the next screen will have a place at the bottom to locate an existing library that is not in the list.

Menus are counter intuitive (i.e. clicking "Create New" to open existing), but it works.

Zabir

Thanks :) worked. I was searching for a solution, even a google search didn't helped me. 👍

[email protected]

I've done this step but it says "Unable to access the MusicBee library path"

[email protected]

after hitting cancel on the dialogue box it then says cannot create a file that already exists and references one of the preference files

[email protected]

the file it says is MusicBeeLibrarySettings.ini but I don't see it in the folder and I have hidden files visible

[email protected]

The error log shows 2 different errors. The one that happens when I try to open the existing library is "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

The other is cant create existing ini file