Author Topic: Auto DJ & Track Shuffle  (Read 4446 times)

Jorgen

How about automatically turning off track shuffle when the Auto DJ is started ?

These two doesn't work well together.

grotesque13

Yes. In  2.1 beta shuffle does not wor propertly. One song repeating many times. It is a very local shuffle. To many times for one song, AutoDJ make same problem. Please do working random shuffle feature.

Steven

• Administrator
Yes. In  2.1 beta shuffle does not wor propertly. One song repeating many times. It is a very local shuffle. To many times for one song, AutoDJ make same problem. Please do working random shuffle feature.
what is a local shuffle?? with every music player it seems there is always someone out there claiming its not truely random. I can assure you it is

grotesque13

I can record a video. The shuffle is not working. I hear same song tens times in folder where 5000 different files.  ???

The random slider does no effect.

Maybe i do something wrong, but i think shuffle drive wild.
The music bee has best sound quality and super feature - folder browsing without playlist.
Differently i'll  be erase it.

It have two major bugs: shuffle and disabling sound in other applications running parallel at windows 8.

paq

Check the Now Playing list to make sure it is all the 5000 tracks that are being shuffled and not fewer.

If you for example start playing music and there are tracks selected in the view, only these will be played and shuffled. Check that the shuffle settings are set to appropriate values before starting playing music and see if that helps.

ma_t14

How about automatically turning off track shuffle when the Auto DJ is started ?

These two doesn't work well together.

What do you mean? You can configure how auto-dj shuffle works in the auto-dj node and make it suit your needs. By design Auto-dj and conventional shuffle cannot be run at the same time. Its either one or the other

Yes. In  2.1 beta shuffle does not wor propertly. One song repeating many times. It is a very local shuffle. To many times for one song, AutoDJ make same problem. Please do working random shuffle feature.

Make sure that you haven't set it to give priority to some tracks. If you right click anywhere on the player controls panel and go to "shuffle settings" check that "shuffle randomly" is selected if that's what you want

It have two major bugs: shuffle and disabling sound in other applications running parallel at windows 8.

Change the output to directsound in edit>preferences>player>output.

Unless you have a >1000$ sound system and very sensitive ears I doubt you will notice any difference between that and wasapi. If using wasapi becomes bothersome its not worth it in my opinion
Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:57:49 AM by ma_t14

grotesque13

Change the output to directsound in edit>preferences>player>output.

Unless you have a >1000$ sound system and very sensitive ears I doubt you will notice any difference between that and wasapi. If using wasapi becomes bothersome its not worth it in my opinion
[/quote]

I have >1000$
But DirectSound does not support 5.1 channels.