Author Topic: Musicbee sync with mp3 players  (Read 3471 times)

Eraserhead

Hello! I am new here, I just purchased a windows pc after several years with mac and I chose Musicbee as my mp3 player! I gotta say I find it amazing, intuitive, with a lot of features (love the last.fm autoscrobbler and the tagging).
One thing that Mac/Ipods have and a lot of players miss (and should envy  :P ) is the possibility to rate tracks and sync the rating with the pc player. I was wondering if anybody knew of any mp3 players which lets you sync the rating of the songs with Musicbee.
I don't know if new ipods let you do that since i own a 14 year old ipod and the patch i found online for Musicbee didn't work, in that case I could also buy a new ipod altogether, but I was kinda hoping I could save some money and find a different mp3 player which doesn't require itunes but lets you rate songs.
Thanks in advance!

OhJeffrey

I would be interested in an answer for this as well.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I don't know of any players that will do this reliably right now.  Some day I'd like to write a plugin that will make that and several other things possible with Android, but that's just a dream I have right now.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)