Author Topic: Replay Gain being reapplied  (Read 1704 times)

l.dc

I have observed two issues with regards to the "send to volume analysis" feature:

1. same tracks are being process again and again if I do a "select all" in the library and do volumen analysis

2. "on album basis" is ticked even if I untick it in previous attempts. I remember that older versions of MusicBee would leave the ticks unchanged in subsequent attempts.

Am I missing anything?

Steven

• Administrator
1. used to work that way a very long time ago. But its always recalculated now eg. the method of calculation changed a few years ago
2. Its possible again a very long time ago the setting was remembered but thats not how its done now

l.dc

1. So what do you thing could be the reason why particular tracks are being reanalyzed unnecessarily? If I only select them and start analysis, they aren't ticked, which is good. But if I select them with multiple other tracks, the problem track gets ticked again, while the others are unticked.

2. 'Long time ago' would be around less than 2 years. But if that's how you want to keep it, cool. But I am sure there are users who won't like album gain at all.

l.dc

Pinging back: this problem of the already tagged tracks being volume analyzed again is becoming more pronounced. I'd like to know if I can do something about this. Most of my recently added tracks are having this problem.