Author Topic: Sorting by "Date Added"  (Read 3764 times)

noorhassan

Hello everyone,

OK so I am using the Album and Tracks view in the main panel and basically want my main panel to sort my music by "last added" starting from the most recently added. However, I want the tracks to remain sorted into their corresponding albums. For example, if I add a new track today to an album that I last added tracks to at the beginning of September, the entire album with its tracks should jump to the top of the main panel (with the tracklisting within the album maintained).

This was actually the default behavior until just today when I updated to version 3.1.6466. Now, the main panel actually splits albums if I add tracks on a later date (when I have added tracks to other albums in the intervening dates). Even within an individual album, it does not maintain the tracklisting based on disc numbers but shows the last added disc on the top. Does anyone have any idea how I can go back to my desired behavior.

I'm sorry if this sounds convoluted. Please let me know if I can provide more information to clarify. This is my first time posting on the forum. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks guys!