Author Topic: MusicBee freezes very often.  (Read 11422 times)

stardepp

yes, that's right, for a short time I tried the visualizer for 10 minutes, but then I found no place to put it in MusicBee.

stardepp

This graphic error still occurs after listening to music for an hour or two. The visualizers were disabled.

The failure appears to be internal to windows and related to graphics.

Can I somehow fix this internal graphics error?

Steven

• Administrator
The small visualiser in the player controls panel was the one i thought may be the cause and made the change.
The actual error is low level graphics error returned by windows and unfortunately i dont think i will be able to help further.

Steven

• Administrator
one thing you could also try is disabling all DSP plugins and also all program plugins

edit:
i can reproduce the issue you reported now using your settings so i will spend more time on this. My suspicion is with the popup that displays at the start/ end of a song. So try disabling that as the first thing to try
Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:06:39 PM by Steven

Steven

• Administrator

stardepp

Thanks a lot Steven, I'm very thankful for your patch release on Jan 6th. That solved the problem, since I have no more graphic errors, thank you for your support. Should I stay with this patch version (3.2.6580) now, or can I update to the latest version?