Committed to "unification" that would work with the Cue Sheet did not differ from working with regular files (As possible).
1. A complete editing the track name and artist, so the same as regular files:
2. Create inside the "Tag Inspector" tool synchronization of ALL versions of the tags, Vorbis, APEv2, ID3v1, CUE, CUEEMBEDDED...(If there are contradictions in the tags to show which option to leave). (I think this will eliminate Many problems and misunderstandings).
3. Move the "Edit Cuesheet" in the "Tag Inspector" on a level with other tags, and create two modes for him.
4. First, a "Simple Mode" (the default mode), so the same as the other tags for each cue element creates its own cell.
The second mode, normal "text" as it is now.
5. The ability to remove only part of the cue tracks from the library (especially uncomfortable if the album has a few artists, the removal of one artist removes all artists albums without warning!)
Sorry for my bad English.