Author Topic: Couple of suggestions  (Read 896 times)

barlet

I just noticed today that when one synchronises with LastFM playlist, some mp3's revert to "unknown", that is they are not marked as if they have been played. I presume that this bug does not originate from MB but rather from LastFm which somehow fails to register the playing of the mp3. It is rather easy to mark the mp3 has been played as this can be done through the Edit - Properties of the relevant mp3 but it is not possible to edit the date. Can this be fixed?

Also, as a possible wishlist, would be that when analysing the volume, the bpm is calculated and inserted in the mp3, as is done in JRiver Media Centre.

Finally, a wishlist I have suggested earlier, is that the actual time of the mp3 being played is shown rather than the length of the mp3. This could be an option. This option is available in other software like Playit!

Thanks Steven for the best media player around. It is a pity we have to revert to other software for some features but I still think that MusicBee is the best available.

I am using both the desktop and the portable version.