Author Topic: Config/theme show off thread.  (Read 294412 times)

de.cayed

mine

Can you tell me how to get the track details to the left sidebar? I can't seem to figure it out for the life of me. ><
EDIT: Figured it out. For some reason yesterday the option to move it to the left sidebar was grayed out. :P
Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 05:53:29 AM by de.cayed

TaxiRide

Some of the very first screenshots...just not sure how to update artist photos on left side...

TaxiRide

in a perfect world WMP would look like...this.  :)

presley82

I like to keep things as simple as possible, that's how my MB layout looks like:

http://1drv.ms/1IPj5t0

Try something like it - it's light and efficient, simple, just works

decon

Quite simple layout. I have a lot of EPs with 1-4 tracks on them, lots of various artist comps. This interface gives me a good idea of what tags are missing, and thus what I need to correct before adding it to the main lib.

Could anyone tell me how you change the library list to big albums covers? I could figure it out in 2.5, but not in 3.0 :s (I actually feel that 3.0 is worse in terms of customization usability).

Steven

• Administrator
Could anyone tell me how you change the library list to big albums covers? I could figure it out in 2.5, but not in 3.0 :s (I actually feel that 3.0 is worse in terms of customization usability).
this isnt the thread to be asking questions. You just need to click the "Tracks v" button - its really very easy. Also read: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/The_Anatomy_of_MusicBee
and if you still have questions create a new topic

bl4ckcoff33

Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 06:31:14 AM by bl4ckcoff33

Fluke

Using the Aurora 3.0 skin:

Update: The original layout left things a bit too clustered together at the bottom. Here's what I'm using now, with a modified skin:
Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:59:08 AM by Fluke