Author Topic: Is there any way to postpone the application of album art?  (Read 888 times)

arkadius

I am going through my entire library and updating the album art of every single album. This is because after I moved away from the incredibly slow iTunes I realised 3/4 of my library has no album art as the "get album art" tool in iTunes doesn't actually apply that album art to the files themselves.

However, whilst I'm going through updating the album art of each album, Music Bee starts to lag due to the fact it's trying to apply album art to previously updated albums whilst simultaneously finding art for other albums. Is there any way to possibly get Music Bee to postpone this application of album art to the files so that I can go through all the albums, select their new art, then let Music Bee slowly apply these to all my albums? It just can't seem to cope with trying to apply and find album art at the same time. Thanks!

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
I am going through my entire library and updating the album art of every single album. This is because after I moved away from the incredibly slow iTunes I realised 3/4 of my library has no album art as the "get album art" tool in iTunes doesn't actually apply that album art to the files themselves.

In a cruel-to-be-kind sort of way, you're lucky you got out when you did  ;D

EYE-TOONS actually did, quite often, without warning, for some reason, add the music store modern naff Album Art to 1000's of my carefully tagged tracks  - AFTER I had embedded all the original LP Cover Art into the music files, that I had obtained from searching on the tinternet..

Good Luck :-)

arkadius

In a cruel-to-be-kind sort of way, you're lucky you got out when you did  ;D

I started importing all my tracks into MB and sat there thinking "That doesn't look right." A quick Google revealed that nobody at Apple thought to actually apply the found album art to the file, and instead give the illusion they had. A+ software design right there...