Author Topic: Skins on the wiki  (Read 144315 times)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
FYI, given the increasing number of included skins, all skins on the wiki are now arranged by author.  Thanks to redwing for getting the process rolling.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

redwing

Nicely done! To clarify, all I did was just suggesting the included skins category be disintegrated, and all real hard work was done by scampbll.

WannaBee

FYI, given the increasing number of included skins, all skins on the wiki are now arranged by author.  Thanks to redwing for getting the process rolling.

Would it not be feasible to sub-classify the skins by MusicBee versions (v2.5 and 3.0) as well?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator

Would it not be feasible to sub-classify the skins by MusicBee versions (v2.5 and 3.0) as well?

If the new forum system for skins isn't operational by the time I start using the wiki for 3.0, I plan to do that.  But I don't see much point in investing a lot of time in a system that is about to be superseded.
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

redwing

Have a look at Alexis's skin section. It's messed up with several additional pictures. They look like duplicates from other sections but I'm not sure.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Thanks, I'll look at it tonight.
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

redwing

Florent54

Hello thank you for your previous link, ke always looking for the skin as the front page. I tried monaural but the result is completely different. Thank you