Author Topic: 'Pop Pink' Skin  (Read 69472 times)

VX

leave only Pop Pink and Pop blue in the Skin Folder, move the rest of the skins to a different folder, then try to load Pop Blue.

Yes, this time it works just fine. I like the splash screen have also been changed.
I copied all other skins back to the folder and all are visible and selectable with MB.
Thanks for the tip  :)

Rotem K.

It's weird though,
Steven, any idea why this happens?
Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 05:52:58 PM by Rotem K.

VX

Rotem, is this pink box in the menu intended colour for the Pop Blue dependent skin  ???

Rotem K.

It is intended in Pop Pink, Blue just doesn't contain an overwrite.

Add this to your skin:
Code
<!-- 17-->  <element id="Menu.DropDownCheckBox.Highlight" bg="77,102,220" />
<!-- 17a--> <element id="Menu.DropDownCheckBoxBorder.Highlight" bg="77,102,220" />

Rotem K.

Updated link.

Changed:
- Fixed colors for the new radio feature.

Bear in mind that the changes will be visible only with version 1.2.4117 and up.

Rotem K.

Updated link.

Changes:
- Steven added new elements to color the tabbed sub menus in preferences, so changed the colors of those.

requires version 1.2.4122 and up.
first EXE to support: http://www.mediafire.com/?jk3lbn6c4cog9jj

- Update : 03/09/2011 -
Link updated. one small fix.
Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 06:43:13 AM by Rotem K.

Rotem K.

Updated link.

Changes:
- Fixed colors for the new TabsVBar - vertical tabs elements.

First exe to support 1.3.4324: http://www.mediafire.com/?9v2tl7oknvvtvgk

edit:
MusicBee.exe link updated with a couple of gui fixes
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:02:12 PM by Steven

forseti

Great skin!
It's possible to get a "Pop Black", with a more neutral row highlight?

Rotem K.

Well, if you're feeling adventurous then yeah, absolutely.

Download 'Pop Blue', a "Dependent Skin" that has only the lines of code needed for changing the pink colors around the skin, into blue.

You might want to look at the Skinning guide - Part 1, but the job is pretty straightforward and the file is well organized, so it's easy to change the highlight to any color you'd like.

And if you run any problem feel free to ask.

Best of luck,
Rotem
Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 02:31:03 PM by Rotem K.

Sigma

Rotem, could you possibly re-upload Pop Blue please? The Mediafire link is dead.

Also, with Pop Pink, I wanted to change the colour of a certain item, which I asked about here: -

http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6950.0

I couldn't figure it out though so I gave up on it. I knew what colour codes I need to use. I just couldn't seem to find where to change them. If you are still active on the forum (I know this thread hasn't been posted in for a long time), then any help on that would be gratefully received!

Rotem K.

Uploaded Pop Blue, here.

Can't really help you with the Library Explorer right now. my advice for you is to keep halving the code, until you finally see a change in the element you're looking for. minimizing the code until you're left with just a few lines, one of which for sure will change that element.

Sigma

Uploaded Pop Blue, here.

Thanks, although is there any way to download that without having to use "Tiny DM Manager"? There's only 1 download button on the page and it prompts me to download an EXE file, which is presumably that. I don't really trust any of that stuff.

Can't really help you with the Library Explorer right now. my advice for you is to keep halving the code, until you finally see a change in the element you're looking for. minimizing the code until you're left with just a few lines, one of which for sure will change that element.

EDIT - Redwing sorted me out with the lines of code that need to be changed: -

http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6950.msg65632#new
Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:41:11 PM by Sigma

Rotem K.

yeah there's a way. you see where the header says "Download: Pop Blue.xml"? just click that Pop Blue text and you'll get the file.

Sigma

yeah there's a way. you see where the header says "Download: Pop Blue.xml"? just click that Pop Blue text and you'll get the file.

Cool, thanks a lot man!

Sigma

I forgot to mention it, but there is a minor cosmetic issue with this skin. When you go into Preferences - Layout (2), all of the options have light coloured rectangles around them: -

This doesn't happen on any of the other preferences pages, just Layout (2).

It's not a big deal as it doesn't stop you using that preferences page, but I thought I'd let you know.