Author Topic: Popular Tracks that play from library.  (Read 4018 times)

eddiestrike

One thing I used to like about Spotify was popular tracks when you click an artist, it really helps with music discovery when you find new artists.

Plex Pass has this feature and it's awesome. It would be nice if MusicBee would get it eventually.

http://imgur.com/a/PTuhu

As you can see from the image, every time I click on artist on Plex, I'm given 5 top tracks automatically from every album from that artist. The tracks then play from my owned music library.
Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:11:57 AM by eddiestrike

redwing

Check out Top Tracks section under Profile tab of Music Explorer node.

eddiestrike

How do I open music discovery tab?

redwing

Find Music Explorer node from left navigator.

eddiestrike

This only show top tracks from my play stats. Plex and Spotify show most popular tracks among all user.  :-X

redwing

I said Profile tab, not Albums & Stats tab.

eddiestrike

Nothing loads when I clicked on profile, just blank white page.

redwing

What version of MB are you running? (Help> about)

redwing

Then update to the latest v3.1 and try it again:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip (unzip and overwrite to your MB program folder)

eddiestrike

Thanks it works now, but it doesn't play track from my library even though I own them  ?

redwing

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Maybe that should be your wish, and I will add my support.

eddiestrike

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Maybe that should be your wish, and I will add my support.

Are the developers of musicbee active? Do you think they will see this thread and consider it?

redwing

Yes, Steven reads and follows every thread. How about editing the title of this thread and first post so that Steven can easily know what's requested?

eddiestrike

Yes, Steven reads and follows every thread. How about editing the title of this thread and first post so that Steven can easily know what's requested?

Awesome!

I edited the post now, is it easier to understand the request?