Author Topic: "Add converted files to the Inbox" not working in MB 3.1.6384 (latest version)  (Read 1804 times)

robertlandman

Having problem with "Add converted files to the Inbox" in File Converter with MB 3.1.6384 after upgrading from MB 3.0.6335.

When converting/splitting FLAC-files with the checkbox "Add converted files to the Inbox" ticked,
the converted files do not show up in Inbox.

After a restart of MB the tracks shows up in Inbox. Cannot find any other way to solve the problem than to restart MB.

For now I have did a work-around by directing converted files to a folder that is continuously monitored with option "add to inbox".
So that works alright (unticked the checkbox "Add converted files to the Inbox", although it doesnt seem to matter, trackcount is ok).

Is this a known problem?
Or is a "monitored folder" that the way to go in MB 3.1 ?
Or is the faulty "Add converted files to the Inbox" a bug?
Or is there a 3.1 version older than 3.1.6384 that dont have this bug (and not the "inbox track-count problem" of MB 3.0.6335)?

I have done a clean install of MB (de-installed all MB stuff, then installed MB 3.0.6335, then upgraded to MB 3.1.6384) with system restarts and testing with a new (empty) library in-between, but have not been able to find the culprit.

Help anyone?

Best regards
Robert

Steven

• Administrator
it sounds like a bug and i will fix it if it is the case. Just press F5 to force the Inbox panel to be refreshed

edit:
i just tried now and i see its not working for when splitting cuesheet files only and pressing F5 doesnt help. I will fix that. Otherwise its working fine.
Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 07:12:28 AM by Steven

Steven

• Administrator
thats fixed for the next v3.1 update

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee files
Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:44:51 PM by Steven