Author Topic: Ripping Freezes  (Read 1659 times)

DiaborMagics

Hello everyone,

This is the first time I'm trying to rip something (a Japanese Language help CD that came with the textbook Japanese For Busy People 1) in MusicBee, but it just doesn't do anything anymore after it hits 76% on track 1. I've tried time and time again - have to close musicbee because it says it cannot stop background processes each time - and I have even waited for a few hours, but it's always stuck.

The CD has 99 very short tracks. Maybe the amount is a problem? I have no idea. But if anyone could help me out here that would be great; I want to listen to the stuff on the train.

I do hear a lot of noise coming from my CD drive, also I can play the tracks just fine directly from the CD. It's just ripping that seems to be a problem.

Thanks for the help in advance,

DiaborMagics

Here's an image, though I set my UI in Dutch - http://imgur.com/a/UMKJe

EDIT: I see the status of track 1 has finally changed to 'failed'; track 2 is now stuck at 'ripping...'
Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:10:34 PM by DiaborMagics

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
If it's just the one CD giving an issue, try a different tool. This is one I've used for years.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6