downloaded musicbee and loving it but I can't import or play mp4 and m4a files.
1) I'm on Windows 10
2) Yes, I downloaded and placed "bass_aac.dll" in the codec folder
3) if I import my ITunes Library, Musicbee doesn't import m4a and mp4 files to library. But it imports correctly playlists containing those files
4) yes, "import video files" is checked and all audio formats are checked
5) if I click on one of these files on a playlist in Musicbee, it opens an external player to play it. It doesn't happen if I click on an MP3 file in the same playlist
6) the files are not protected - I checked
Anyone knows what the problem is?
I have TONS of such files and don't want to lose quality converting them again.
Thank you to anyone answering.