download
https://goo.gl/NNp7Nl

ver. 1.1 - last updated: 6/5/2017
changelog:
+themed thumbnail browser
Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 04:12:16 PM by assumeddiz

ToitoineFou

kamizon

very good...the choice of the colors is exquisite (a treat for the eyes)

just that controls bar is way too broad.

Adson

I like it. Well done!

Though I had expected more Stranger Things because of the title  ;)

Alan

Simple and comfortable! well done

zigzag10

Brilliant skin - I really like it, big thanks Assumeddiz 8).  Please though, is there any chance you could do a light version of the skin?

BodyLKT

Superb skin! Can you do other theme colors for the skin besides blue, (ex. red, magenta, green, orange etc)? And also i subscribe to the request above, a light skin would be awsome. Thank you and again: superb skin!

assumeddiz

Brilliant skin - I really like it, big thanks Assumeddiz 8).  Please though, is there any chance you could do a light version of the skin?
Superb skin! Can you do other theme colors for the skin besides blue, (ex. red, magenta, green, orange etc)? And also i subscribe to the request above, a light skin would be awsome. Thank you and again: superb skin!
a light skin is already in the works!  :)

psyvjor

One the best skins imo. I'm just not a fan of strip-like design in the main panel files. It's a bit confusing when selecting files. Also the player buttons needs some accurate mouse pointing. Their trigger areas seems a bit small for easy clicking.
Other than those two, everything looks nice and neat. Great job! It would be nice if there is a version as well for plain non-striped background and easy to click buttons.