Author Topic: Now playing assistant  (Read 2040 times)

JacquieChan

Hello ! I'm using mainly the theatre mode but I need to go back to the main player to choose music i want because I can't choose all the music from a composer by double-clicking on it on the left side of the "Now playing assistant" window and I can't neither do a Ctrl+q to select all songs on the left side. So is there any way to select all musics from a composer through the Now Playing Assistant?

( Sorry for the bad english, here is an screen to illustrate ;D )

Steven

• Administrator
I am not able to check at the moment, but I am pretty sure you can either left click or right click on "ARTISTS" and choose composer

JacquieChan

I am not able to check at the moment, but I am pretty sure you can either left click or right click on "ARTISTS" and choose composer

Thanks for the answer. But my question was, how to click on their name to add all their songs in your upcoming tracks through this assistant :-\  .

redwing

In your screenshot, do you see the list of tracks on the right? Just double click on the first song, then all songs of the artist will be loaded to now playing list, assuming you have the following "Play Now" setting in Preferences> Now Playing: