Author Topic: Syncing to Phone - Cue Sheets  (Read 2675 times)

a2a

Will soon be looking to sync my library to Android phone having just got a new micro SD card.

Quick question; if a cue sheet is present in the directory, will that also be copied across?

Would like to ensure it does so my mix sets can still be played as individual tracks where necessary.

Thank you :)

boroda

dont use cue sheets, so cant answer the question, but you always can reencode files when syncing, so you will have separated files on your phone.

Steven

• Administrator
as long as MB knows about the cuesheet when the file was added to the library ie. the file will already be split when displayed in the library, then MB will also split the file when synching

a2a

Is there a way for MB to just copy the cue file - rather than splitting the tracks - as would prefer that and are using Gone Mad music player which can handle cue sheets on the phone?

a2a

Using GoneMad which works well with cue sheets. Steven, could it be possible - before potnetially raising a wishlist request - to sync the cue sheet to the device instead of splitting the file? Thank you.

Steven

• Administrator
yes i am ok to do that as a synch option. Add it to the wishlist

a2a