Author Topic: Please add google search button always to the lyrics panel  (Read 2781 times)

Adson

Currently the google search button is only displayed when no lyrics are found for a song. I have some songs to which lyrics are displayed but unfortunately the wrong lyrics. It would be very useful to have the google search for this cases too. BTW google search would also be useful in the lyrics tab of the edit panel.

Thanks

A.

Steven

• Administrator
you can already right click on the lyrics to refresh them (if they are downloaded from a web-site) but i have added a right-click/ Google Search as well (and removed the automatically displayed link as i think it doesnt look good)

Adson

Hi Steven,

I think there is a little misunderstanding. The described situation occurs sometimes because the automatically added lyrics are not always the correct ones. So refreshing does not help much because the same (wrong) lyrics are loaded everytime again.

Thanks for adding the right-click/Google Search. This will make it more comfortable to find and correct the correct lyrics in this cases.

A.

Antonski

Is it possible the lyrics source list to be shifted every time when refresh option is used? So every time first site (and the sequence of checked sites) will be different? Otherwise, there is no much sense in refreshing, if always the same wrong lyrics are downloaded.
And maybe it would be good if the site from which the lyrics are fetched to be indicated somehow?
Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 05:02:24 PM by Antonski