Author Topic: Podcast global update does not work anymore?  (Read 1945 times)

klint

Since a few version (currently 3.1.6230), I can't get my podcast subscriptions updated globally (either by right click/check updates on the list of subscription, pressing F5 there, or even by setting the update to be done on startup in the preferences.
A right click on a subscription in the list only updates that subscription... instead of all of them (if I remember correctly).
Thanks

Steven

• Administrator
all working fine here and nothing has been changed. Perhaps it was a temporary glitch.
F5 will refresh all subscriptions only when you have the podcasts panel as the active tab displayed in the main panel. Alternatively you need to right click on "Unplayed Episodes"/ Check for Updates for all subscriptions to be checked

klint

Thansk Steven, I think the problem was a strange main panel configuration: the title of the main panel is "Listes de lecture" (ie Playlist) even if the podcast pane is displayed in it. So the main panel was NOT the podcast one, was it?

By the way, I have a small request: could the "Check for updates" option be added to the menu on the Subscriptions header? Doesn't it make sense to have the global update also available there too, in addition to the one on the "Recent updates" entry?

Thanks

Steven

• Administrator
Thansk Steven, I think the problem was a strange main panel configuration: the title of the main panel is "Listes de lecture" (ie Playlist) even if the podcast pane is displayed in it. So the main panel was NOT the podcast one, was it?
can you send me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

i recommend you put any requests on a separate wishlist topic

klint

can you send me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

i recommend you put any requests on a separate wishlist topic
Sorry for the delay in responding. Actually, I just have created a new tab, then deleted the one that would switch away from "Playlist". This has resolved my problem and F5/Check for updates works as you have described.
Thanks