Author Topic: Files recommended for deletion during sync  (Read 2244 times)

warthog01

Hi

Another Noobie question for you pros out there. I'm still trying to get my head around some of the magic going on in MB. My music is stored on my removable drive D and whenever I sync the drive with MB music, I get the following info box:

http://tinypic.com/r/1zxa1a9/9

I've searched my music files and none of these tracks appear to be duplicates (unless they are hidden--if so, where. please?)

Can anyone advise why these same tracks come up everytime I sync? Obviously i haven't deleted them, but if I do, will the tracks still be available somewhere on MB to play?

Thanks

Steven

• Administrator
have you configured the device to be filled with random tracks?
a screenshot of your device synch settings might be useful for help

warthog01

Thanks, Steven. Happy to send, but when you reference device synch settings, what are you referring to and where will I find them?

Thanks again

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Ctrl+o > Devices > select the device > Configure button > Settings

Also, the fill with random tracks checkbox he asked about is on the Music tab after you get the Settings screenshot for Steven.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

warthog01

Thanks, Steven & Critterman. Here's the screenshot

Obviously it's got something to do with the "delete tracks that are not on the autoplay list. Next NOOBIE question:  ??? Can't imagine why most of my Allison Krauss tracks aren't on the auto sync list. How to I add them, please?

warthog01

Sorry, guys, the screenshot wasn't what I intended to send. Let's try again

http://tinypic.com/r/2dqsjtv/9

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Anticipating Steven's next request, can you share the Music tab as well? Same place as the Settings tab you already posted. That will show what content is being synced.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

Steven

• Administrator
are the files at the location you have configured in http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dqsjtv&s=9
eg. from windows explorer, are the files located in G:\Music\ ...

warthog01

Hi Steven

They're all in USB Drive D:/ . It's a micro SD card I leave in my PC permanently.