Author Topic: iPod Touch issues  (Read 8567 times)

bbbco

My sister has a third gen iPod Touch that she asked me to put some songs on for her. I went ahead and connected her iPod to my computer, brought up MusicBee, and added some songs and created a new playlist for her for these songs. It appeared that everything had finished copying over, etc (no more status messages at the bottom, the ipod no longer showed Device Is Syncing message), and so I (unwisely) unplugged the ipod (before right-clicking and choosing safely remove ipod). Now, when I go to Music on the ipod, only the previous music is displayed under artists / songs / albums (no new music), and if I go to playlists, it exits out of Music unexpectedly.

I did notice these errors in the error log:

10/18/2010 6:57:57 PM - 6.1.7600.0 - 1.2.3917.37829 - System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: The database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar()
   at MusicBeeIPod.Parsers.iTunesCDB.SqliteTables.UpdateTracks(List`1 tracks)
   at MusicBeeIPod.Parsers.iTunesCDB.ITunesCDBRoot.ITunesDB_DatabaseWritten(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at MusicBeeIPod.Parsers.BaseDatabase.WriteDatabase(BaseDatabaseElement root)
   at MusicBeeIPod.Parsers.MusicDatabase.Save()
   at MusicBeeIPod.IPod.SaveChanges()
   at #=qJRpXqUWCCKRyVH5iViO$qHY0_CBDwu$6lSDbiVvhXSmNjqVirvjC7noJqjGX_tns.#=qwmzQH_v2uuvt6Hm_IoixgQ_Gxem6ju62xbpzPjMoQjw=()
   at #=qJRpXqUWCCKRyVH5iViO$qHY0_CBDwu$6lSDbiVvhXSmNjqVirvjC7noJqjGX_tns.#=qwQdeFZOCiTgAOGs_x_yk1FsahYCyVCxstVPRWyhi_7c=()
   at #=qxZS1a2dGHxnHdyyLHXeiPmwpGHfdzJa0RF2qXB$l5PM=.#=qfvweC7gnSvcNg4jfe_EKHg==(IList`1 #=qY1AhuRgd7ZV0toZ9jlnLDw==, Object #=qVRMUZYc7d9Kxd9k6U34l_Y9Sp1Qt4AMqmmaHOmbRtks=)
   at #=qBoxwsEVu3GGM3Or08YSkeMbWIR6g7ky4ZpZIIDDsyTE=.#=qj7uXWQxcR66h$4TvyS9GBlNHVdruOvtwLgeK0xBFBiQ=(Object #=q3lUtIUSd9g6WUEwABBRV_w==)

Curious thing is if I plug back in, MusicBee recognizes the music and library immediately, including new music and playlists. Any way I can rebuild the music database which seems to have gotten corrupted?

Thanks!

Steven

• Administrator
mb doesnt have that capability. You would need to use itunes to rebuild the device (perhaps other apps have this ability but i dont know)

bbbco

I was able to plug in the iPod and bring up iTunes. iTunes automagically reconstructed the songs and playlists db, and I was able to eject it properly no problem. iPod works again. Thanks!

Mak_teby

Some time back I read it was possible to use the Touch to read Zinios digital magazines.
Is this possible - and how?

Oh and I have a XP SP3 machine.

thegreyspot

Mak_teby This doesn't seem like the best place to ask that question. Unless I am missing something :/