Author Topic: Panel with Last.fm, Wikipedia, YouTube  (Read 2119 times)

paulrwebster

I used to have a Playing Track Panel that displayed YouTube, Wikipedia etc for the playing track/ Is this still available under MusicBee 3 as I can't find it?

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Right click the track information panel or now playing.

http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Track_Specific_Elements#Track_Information

You can add custom links under Preferences > Internet.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I don't think that specific post is, but in general you're looking for the Now Playing Bar
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Falconwind

Hello,

First of all: Longtime Fan of Musicbee and never ever had something to complain. Thanks a lot for all the hard work that went into this project.

BUT ( ;)):

I dont want to sound spoiled or something in this direction, but i really miss the old functionality of that when i listen to a song there is a panel that has all the tabs together in one place at the same time (Wiki, Bio, lastfm Stats, Songmeanings etc).

I see that i can still find this info but if i assume it right i have to open the links and it will redirect me to a browser (in Musicbee or my default browser). And then im away from my library. I installed the new Version today and now if i try to install an older version it crashes all the time.

So is there a way to get this back? Am i too dumb to find it or do i have to find a way to make the older versions work again? If so it would be super nice if someone knew the last version this feature was working.

Thanks for your time

Greetings Till