Author Topic: Command line parameters  (Read 3464 times)

wobbly

is there a command line to run musicbee in full main  player ??? why

i have one shortcut to OpenCompactPlayer...  if i quit and reload not same  shortcut still in CompactPlayer mode

what i need is one   shortcut  to start in main  player mode and one for CompactPlayer mode help  thank you i hope this is the right place hahahah

wobbly

wobbly

I've looked at that  page already  as you can see  there is   an option for /OpenCompactPlayer but no option for  main  player mode

Steven

• Administrator
i dont understand the reason you need a command line parameter to open musicbee showing the main player as thats the default behavior

wobbly

what happens is if i use /OpenCompactPlayer from shortcut works fine as expected and quit musicbee and start  musicbee "without /OpenCompactPlayer" musicbee starts in CompactPlayer mode  is not started  main  player mode  that is the problem ... how to force main  player mode on start up shortcut

wobbly

iam running 3.1.6196 win 10 64 bit portable

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Just click the maximize button at the top right before you close MB from the compact player and the next time you open it, it will be in the main player.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

wobbly

Just click the maximize button at the top right before you close MB from the compact player and the next time you open it, it will be in the main player.

yes i know about that but doing that every time  as a pain  just let me start in CompactPlayer or  main  player from Command line  and i don't have to remember to click anything

wobbly

i use MB countless times a day i even went as far as  making  a copy of mb folder to workaround the problem
thinking i could have 1 to start in  compactPlayer and 1 start main  player mode this did not even work  both folders just remember last mode used i would like to know where mb is reading this info  ...

Steven

• Administrator
ok, i forgot about the compact player startup. Looking at the code i see its actually already implemented:
/OpenMainPlayer
or
/OpenMainPlayerLocked

wobbly

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

why i  needed  it so badly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uL3sHo5OZI iam doing this with musicbee compactPlayer

if you don't know Directory Opus it's  the best  at its  job you can make it do anything it's  hard to pin down

just look at some of the videos OMG