Author Topic: Import or Burn CD  (Read 9377 times)

edmundpickett

I've clicked all over the interface and searched on help for the word "import," but I don't find anything about importing into Music Bee. I have a new CD in my external drive and don't see a way to simply play it, much less import it into my laptop.

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
That would be because it is not called importing: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Ripping

Also, try navigating to your optical drive under Computer on the left panel.
Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 05:09:12 PM by CritterMan
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

edmundpickett

Thanks for the help, CritterMan. I've been away for a few weeks and just got back to working with my new MusicBee installation. I found the edit menu at the top left and located "rip-burn" but I don't find a left panel with a "computer" listing. On the left side of my MB screen all I see is a list of album covers.

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Your left sidebar is probably auto-hiding. Make sure MB is full screen, then move your mouse cursor until it runs into the left edge of the screen and leave it there until your left sidebar expands. There will be a pin icon at the top right of the sidebar when it appears if you'd like to keep it visible at all times.

If you don't see Computer listed in the left sidebar, make sure it's selected in the preferences:

Ctrl+o > Layout (1) > Make sure Computer is selected in the Left Sidebar section.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6