Author Topic: Default Relayout for Synced Lyrics  (Read 9461 times)

NicoVIII

Hello everyone,

I use MusicBee now for quite a while and I love the TheaterMode.

Because I'm quite obsessed with synchronised lyrics and my whole library has them, I wanted a layout, which focuses more on them. So I took the default layout and built this.
This layout is made for 1080p Displays. I'm not sure how to create it for multiple resolutions.

I'm not a designer, but I hope you like it ^.^
(and it's okay that I put the renamed default image in the archive as well)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lfc0ix8p4t2fy5t/Default_sync_lyrics.zip
Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 01:28:29 PM by NicoVIII

The Tim

Nice! Do the lyrics auto scroll for you? I installed but I can only manually scroll the lyrics.

frankz

Do you have synchronized lyrics with timestamps in them?

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
frankz - Are there any plans to add a filter to be able to select only download for 'title.lrc' lyrics please?
I like what you've done so far with reloaded plugin!
Freddy

frankz

What providers do you know of, other than Minilyrics that already has a plugin (and a website that currently doesn't appear to work) that provides synchronized lyrics?

The Tim

Do you have synchronized lyrics with timestamps in them?
Oh yes, all working now. I think I was entering time stamps incorrectly last night (first time using the function), did it fresh today and it appears to be working perfectly.
Thanks!

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
What providers do you know of, other than Minilyrics that already has a plugin (and a website that currently doesn't appear to work) that provides synchronized lyrics?
None providers spring to mind, other than Shazam and the ones listed in the options in your new reloaded plugin,  but of those listed, is there no way auto-embed ONLY lrc lyrics if found of the currenly playing track, and skip over the text only lyrics?
Freddy