Author Topic: (solved) Afraid of recent versions, please help (really need this feature in it)  (Read 1906 times)

Space Octopus

• Teach a Man To Reason, He'll Think For a Lifetime
Hi, forgive me if there's an answer somewhere. I really didn't know what precisely to look for. Hopefully this is ok.
I have been dreading trying to use the new version, and am still on the last 2.5 version. I tried to install the new version and I really hated it. A lot. The biggest reason is I couldn't seem to figure out how to get this panel back. I absolutely cannot use MusicBee without this feature. As soon as I installed it, I had to go restore the program folder, because I couldn't figure out how to make this show up again, and it has worked relatively fine, but now it's acting up after a month, and I'm worried my only choice is going to be to finally have to install this new version. Is there a way I can get this feature back in the newer versions? Any guidance will be appreciated. Thanks :)
Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:45:49 PM by Space Octopus
Make it so, number one.

Steven

• Administrator

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I removed the font color tag from your post because it makes it unreadable in the dark forum skin.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Space Octopus

Oh I am seeing it as a white background. I just didn't want it showing up light grey on white. I had no idea that it was dark for anyone else...
Make it so, number one.

Space Octopus

its called the Now Playing bar. See http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/The_Anatomy_of_MusicBee if you are not sure how to arrange the layout

Nevermind, I finally ended up figuring it out on my own.

Unfortunately by the way, that page you linked me to doesn't really have any information about that module. It just leads to an under construction page. Nowhere (anywhere) did I see any mention that you need to right click the title bar to get it to actually show that panel, if something else is in it's place.  Thanks anyway.
Make it so, number one.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Unfortunately by the way, that page you linked me to doesn't really have any information about that module. It just leads to an under construction page. Nowhere (anywhere) did I see any mention that you need to right click the title bar to get it to actually show that panel, if something else is in it's place.  Thanks anyway.

Where did you click that led to an under construction page?  When I go to that page and follow the link for Now Playing Bar, I get here: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Now_Playing_Bar#Now_Playing_Bar
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)