Author Topic: 'Select All' when Analysing Volume  (Read 2710 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
Steven...

I think the 'Analyze Volume' window needs a 'Select All' option.
Let me expand...  Let's say I want to analyze the volume on anything more than twenty or so tracks.  I highlight them in the Music Library, right-click and choose SEND TO and then ANALYZE VOLUME.  Up comes the window with the highlighted tracks.  Each has a box to the left which can be checked (ticked) to select.   With twenty or more tracks, checking (ticking) each box is cumbersome and time consuming.  Especially if I've selected an artist's entire collection, which could be as many as two hundred to four hundred (or more) tracks.  Having a radio button to SELECT ALL (and SELECT NONE) would make this task much easier.

Thanks for considering this option.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
the files should only be unticked if MusicBee thinks they already have volume analysis done. Could you confirm thats what is happening?

phred

• Global Moderator
Yes, that's right Steven.  I forgot to mention that most of the files I was selecting had the volume analysis performed.  My intent was to 're-do' them because I felt the volume was equal between various tracks.  Does this mean that once a track has been analyzed there's never a need to do it again?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here