Author Topic: Changes for version 3.1  (Read 35579 times)

hiccup

Would this be a bad moment to suggest for the installer to include the option to either do a 'full' install, or create a portable installation?

Steven

• Administrator
Would this be a bad moment to suggest for the installer to include the option to either do a 'full' install, or create a portable installation?
thanks for reminding me. Its in the lastest version topic but not possible on the downloads page

hiccup

thanks for reminding me. Its in the lastest version topic but not possible on the downloads page

Not sure we're on the same page here.
I meant that there is only one installer, which after executing it, presents the option to continue installation either as a full install, or create a portable install.

Sofocl

I meant that there is only one installer, which after executing it, presents the option to continue installation either as a full install, or create a portable install.
+1
Sorry for my bad English.

redwing

Then show left navigator with all nodes expanded so that drives and folders will be visible.
yes i agree with that

I just tried v3.1 RC1 and found left sidebar still auto-hidden. Did you change your mind again?

Steven

• Administrator
i only changed it so the computer node is now expanded by default. I dont plan to make the left navigator open by default